Thursday, May 12, 2011

Summary

I’M COMING HOME !!! As I am writing this, I am currently at the Korean airport whiling away the time while I wait for my next flight. I’m just going to give a quick summary of what has been going on. After final exams ended on Wednesday, I went out with some friends who were graduating (Jade, Freda, and Celeste) to a Korean/Chinese fusion restaurant. After gobbling up our food, we then headed off to Frankies Fun Park.

At Frankies, we played a game of Laser Tag. For many of us, playing Laser Tag was our first time. We geared up in suits that kinda look like those found in sci fi movies. And as we approached out base, our suits instantly buzzed and light up to our team color—blue. At that moment, I was kinda pumped up looking at our suits light up. Skipping all the details, I must say that the game was pretty intense and fun. In fact, we had so much fun the first round that we played a second round, which ended with me being the high score player. =D

School finally ended with packing and attending required programs such as Pride and Prejudice, commencement ceremony, and some other programs that I don’t really know the name of. Overall, I must say that it had been a really hectic week. I’m really looking forward to getting home. The thoughts of seeing familiar faces, playing with my pets, lying on my own bed, and eating food that gives a sense of home, just makes me ecstatic. =) I hope to be more faithful in updating this blog during the summer. I have quite a few plans lined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment