Sunday, September 19, 2010

God will provide.

It has been a while since I have updated this blog. I was reading through what I had written, and all the memories of things that have happened to me started to flood my mind. I'm starting to realize the benefits of having a blog. Even though I am really busy right now, I feel that I had to write something. There had been many events that I had not written about, which I am starting to regret. I hope that I will somehow find time to update my blog in the future.

As you can see, I have decided to change my blog background and title. The title, from Matthew 6:26, is an assurance that God will provide for His children as He has always provided for the fowls of the air. So the next time you are in need, "behold the fowls of the air" and remember not to worry. God will provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment