Thursday, August 27, 2009

My arrival into a foreign land.

Upon my arrival, I have been busy, busy, busy. I have been out doing shopping for clothes and all the necessities. It had been a long journey from Malaysia to Korea then to America. The plane ride wasn't as boring as I had expected it to be. There were lots of movies, drama, documentaries, etc. to watch. Not to forget about the food on the plane, it was surprisingly good. The service was decent. But like most things not everything is a bed of roses. Even roses have its thorns. With all my effort to have a good nights sleep I was only able to have a little repose. The seats were uncomfortable for sleeping. It was able to lean back but not far enough to allow me to rest properly. There wasn't anything for my head to lean on except for my brothers shoulder.

Besides all that, the trip was pretty interesting. It's not often that a person gets to experience 2 mornings on the same day. And the sight of the time change was stunning. Here are some pictures I took in the airport in Korea and in the plane:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My bro dead tired.

Photobucket

When we first stepped into my cousins house. We were instantly greeted by this two adorable dogs.


Photobucket
Pepper

Photobucket
Bowden

Pepper belongs to my cousin's friend and Bowden is my cousin's dog. There are more pictures of our trip in my brothers facebook so go take a look if you want to see more.

I almost forgot to mention. I am typing this post on my first ever laptop. The first laptop I have ever own.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment