Saturday, May 23, 2009

Why oh why would I start a blog?

I am sure a few of you guys are wondering why I have decided to start a blog. I'm not really the kind of person who likes to tell people about my boring life. Neither do I know why people have blogs. But here are some of my reasons for having one.

1) Since I'm not seeing you guys so often anymore, I thought it will be good for you guys to know whats going on during my exam, after my exam and about my life in the US. I hope this blog will save you guys the trouble of asking me what I am up too.

2) To "flex my writing muscle"? ;b

3) To continue to keep our friendship even though I will be many miles away from home. Hopefully we can continue to stay connected in my "Web".

I hope not to bore you guys with my first post. So I will end here.

Well if you guys don't mind sharing your reasons for having a blog, do leave a comment. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment