Saturday, May 23, 2009

Short break from exams.

Let me begin first with an update on my exams. So far the exams are ok. I am done with two subjects- English and Math. I have another four more subjects to finish up in June.

Today my cousin from UK wanted to have a photo shoot. She was pretty crazy to ask me to go shooting in the blazing afternoon sun. I managed to talk her into going in the late afternoon when it is not too hot.

Here are some photos:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If your wondering why there are only pictures of her. Look closely at the last photo below. Let me know if you can spot me. :D
Photobucket

By the way, since part of making this blog is to improve my English, I gladly invite everyone to rephrase or correct me whenever I make any errors. My wish is to become a better writer by making less mistakes and to be more expressive by not always giving mediocre replies to questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment