Friday, June 12, 2009

Next Chapter.

Finally! The exams are finally over. Time to take a break and Relax... or maybe not.
This is the time of my life where a chapter ends and a new one begins. This is the next step, level, stage, etc.
I can't predict for sure if my life is going to be any easier or harder. But all I know is that life never gets easier. Something always seems to get in the way- making life hard. Before my cousin left to the UK, she left us a lovely note. My uncle sign it too.

" Dear Quincy & Joey!!

Wishing you all the best for the
next chapter in your life.
I hope that you will make the most of it
and learn exciting things!
Just be open minded & be good too :)
- Keep in Touch!!

Laura + Uncle Harry"

Well I hope to make the most of this new chapter in life, so I got to keep working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment