Thursday, August 6, 2009

Not worth posting anything anymore.

I have been busy for the pass few days. I don't think it is worth posting anything anymore. My ideas to continue using this blog may not be possible. I don't think I can own a blog in my university. But I guess if I am in the mood I will post a little bit more before I enter school.

Some updates on what I have been up to:

Just came back from a short trip to Singapore on Sunday. I managed to meet up with Poh Hian in Bukit Batok, Singapore. Even though I wasn't able to hang out with them, I was lucky enough to have had a chance to take some pictures with them.

On Monday night I made some Rum and Raisin Ice-cream.

Photobucket
Homemade Rum & raisin ice-cream in a caramel basket with a wafer stick impaled in it.

It's getting late. So I better be off to bed. I have to wake up early tomorrow if I want to see you guys at the centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment